Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge





Cited from Animelist:
Takano Kyohei, Oda Takenaga, Toyama, Yukinojo, and Morii Ranmaru are going to rent a house for free on the condition that they make the niece of the house's landlady a "lady". However, Nakahara Sunako, the girl living there, is gloomy, weird, and horror movie maniac. She has a trauma of when she was told ugly by the boy whom she loved when she was in junior high school. She doesn't like beautiful things and gets a nosebleed when she looks at something beautiful.

Review:

Different from the other animes that I have watched, I started of with the manga first for this one. And I had been anticipating the anime for a while back then. I LOVE Sunako! She is different then the typical prissy, pretty, pheromone-exuding, cutesy female anime lead characters. The more you get to know her in this anime, the more you want to befriend her! Despite loving all-out gore, preserved intestines and skulls, he would make the perfect housewife (or a housekeeper? LOL). Kyouhei's character is a bit exaggerated but everything seems to be exaggerated in this anime, making it a fun watch. Kyouhei is the MOST handsome boy to walk on this earth, according to my understanding of the anime. I mean, women and MEN actually fancy him. Disturbing, yes. Funny? Absolutely! I prefer Takenaga over Kyouhei though. I'm always favouring the darker haired characters over the seemed-to-be-more-famous blondies. For instance, in Fruits Basket I liked Shigure the most. Oh, and also, expect lots of nosebleed, LOTS OF. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge is a fun to watch anime that you would have no trouble rewatching again and again.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails