Monday, July 12, 2010

Proper Sushi-Eating Etiquette





I am a HUGE Japanese food junkie.

I can eat sushi and sashimi for the rest of my life and still be happy.

Unfortunately I just realized that all the while I have been eating sushi the wrong way. :'(

Check out this article on "Are You Sushi Savvy?"

And I am unfortunately guilty for two sushi-eating malfunctions:

1. Dipping the rice into soy sauce

2. Mixing wasabi into the soy sauce turning it into a greenish soupy gunk.



(T____T) I am ashamed.

Fortunately while Googling, I found this page on sushi-eating etiquette which provides all the major Do's and Don'ts when eating sushi. Let's not make the sushi chef cringe everytime we're mixing the wasabi in the soy sauce. ("-_-)








1 comment:

atikah a m said...

damn! i didnt know that we cant do the rubbing chopsticks thing!
i guess sushi king aint a good sushi bar coz they offer low quality wooden chopsticks.

i miss shogun! u too! :Dv

Related Posts with Thumbnails