Saturday, July 10, 2010

Nyan Koi!




Cited from
animelist:

Junpei Kousaka is a second-year high school student who despises cats and has an allergy to them. It just so happens that his high school crush is Kaede Mizuno, a girl who adores cats. One day, while walking home from school, Junpei kicks an empty can and unfortunately beans the local neko-jizou-sama (guardian deity of cats). He finds he can now understand what cats are saying, including his family's own ill-tempered cat, Nyamusas. However, if he does not grant 100 wishes from cats, he will turn into a cat himself.

Review:

My bf loved this anime, I found it to be fun, but not as memorable as Furuba XD. But it had an interesting storyline which was different than the ones that I am usually familiar of. But I liked that it was funny and entertaining. However after a while it did get to me how much of an idiot Kousaka was for not realizing how much Kana-chan liked him. Heck, iw ouldn't have mind if he ended up with her, seeing how dedicated she was to him. And Mizuno just needs to take action dammit if she likes her just as much as he likes her. Geez, I hate unrequited love. But as a cat-lover, there were really cute cats in this anime. I liked that it only consisted of 26 episodes because I don't think I would have completed it if it was long-winding unless it was REALLY REALLY GOOD in my books. Oh, and there's a slight ecchi parts in this anime (guys would so dig this wtf.) and a lot of erm, groping wth. So not recommended for under 18, LOL. The characters were not really memorable, but this is a good watch if you are looking for something to pass the time. ;)


HERE's part 1 from episode 1 just in case you're curious! :D






2 comments:

Nyanko Nyan-Nyan said...

Still do..cant wait for the 2nd season.. XD

Najwa H. said...

I hope 2nd season will be better.. ^^;

Related Posts with Thumbnails